medical ozone therapy equipment MOG003 with oxygen regulator CGA540 or CGA870
Product name: Ozone Generator
Ozone concentration: 5-99mg/L ( via O2 tank)
Output connections: Luer fitting φ5 mm /Syringe port
Cooling system: Air cooling, in-built a 15 CFM fan
Discharge type: Corona discharge
Input voltage: 12VDC (With universal 100-240v adapter to 12VDC)
Unit size : 21.5 (L) x 11 (W) x 9.5 (H) CM
N.Weight: 0.9 KGS
1. Simple & Easy operation;
2. Higher & stable ozone concentration;
3. Long lifespan glass ozone cell with more 10000 hours;
4. Smaller size & lighter weight, and easy to carry;
5. Could be used on household & medical applications.
Standard packing including
1 x Ozone generator
1 x AC100-240V adapter
1 x luer-hose connector( for ozone outlet connect to hose)
2 x meters silicone tube
Ozone concentration chart
Before switch on, pls check that:
1.Plug in; make sure it connects the power well then the “POWER” light will show red;
2. Connect “O2 IN” with oxygen tank or oxygen concentrator (Pic.1);
Manual Turn ON/OFF the ozone generator:
a. Press the “ON/OFF” then the “OZONE” light will shows green, then the machine starts working, you can get ozone from “O3 OUT” by syringe or use luer-hose conncetor to connect hose to end user.
b. Press the “ON/OFF” again, the machine will stop working.
- It could be used to treat infections, wounds anddisinfect extra corporeal blood samples of HIV.
- It could also be used for Dental Hygiene.
- It could be used to treat diseases such as diabetes, lumbar disc herniation and etc.
- It is widely used in ozone therapy and ozone treatment home and abroad.
- Mainly used in the medical industry, such as the hospital ward, operating room, medical apparatus ,instruments and sterile room, etc.
- Used in the school laboratory.